We’re already on the final day (Day 5) of the Recipes With Chili Oil Series! And of course, I just have to make it this signature Chili Oil Beef Stir Fry. What’s beautiful about it is that it only requires 2 ingredients (say what?) and you will have it ready and plated within 10 minutes!
This spicy and tender beef is even more wonderful when paired with rice. It leaves you salivating and wanting for more!
Here are some other recipes with beef for you to try out:
- Spicy Fried Beef (Daging Goreng Berlada)
- Malaysian Chili Pan Noodles
- Malaysian Potato Meat Cakes (Bergedil)
Chili Oil Beef Stir Fry
- 3/4 lb beef (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp chili oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- Heat up 2 tbsp of just the oil of the chili oil into a pan over medium heat.
- Add beef and light fry.
- Once the beef is halfway cooked, add the chili oil paste. Season with salt and sugar.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!