Quick and easy delicious garlic noodles that will be plated within 20 minutes or less.
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps bring you delicious recipes for free.
Another day, another Quick Meals recipe! These garlic noodles are sort of an Asian fusion style dish that’s perfect for any day of the week.
Prepare to make a huge batch of the noodles because everyone will keep asking for more! (I know this because my husband gobbles it up pretty quickly 🤭 )
Notes for easy delicious garlic noodles
- Type of noodle – I find that spaghetti, linguine or even angel hair pasta work best for this. Feel free to use normal egg noodles too if you like. Enjoy!
- Amount of garlic – Use as much garlic as your heart desires. Mine just happened to be 8 garlic cloves.
Need more Noodle recipes? I’ve got you:
Easy Delicious Garlic Noodles
- Mix the light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl and boil the spaghetti noodles according to the instructions. Reserve about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- On low heat, add butter and olive oil to a pan.
- Once the butter melts, add garlic and the white part of green onion. Sauté on low heat for 3-5 minutes or right before the garlic turns lightly golden.
- Add the sauce and a splash of pasta water. Turn the heat up to medium and stir well.
- Once the sauce starts simmering, add the noodles and coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Add parmesan and keep stirring until every strand is well coated.
- Serve on a plate/bowl. Optional: drizzle chili oil for some heat and add more parmesan. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!