Another day, another Quick Meals recipe! These delicious garlic noodles are sort of an Asian fusion style dish that’s perfect for any day of the week.
Prepare to make a huge batch of the noodles because everyone will keep asking for more! (I know this because my husband gobbles it up pretty quickly 🤭 )
I find that spaghetti, linguine or even angel hair pasta work best for this. Feel free to use normal egg noodles too if you like. Enjoy!
Need more Noodle recipes? I’ve got you:
Easy and Quick Garlic Noodles
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles about 1/2 a box
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl and boil the spaghetti noodles according to the instructions. Reserve about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- On low heat, add butter and olive oil to a pan.
- Once the butter melts, add garlic and the white part of green onion. Sauté on low heat for 3-5 minutes or right before the garlic turns lightly golden.
- Add the sauce and a splash of pasta water. Turn the heat up to medium and stir well.
- Once the sauce starts simmering, add the noodles and coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Add parmesan and keep stirring until every strand is well coated.
- Serve on a plate/bowl. Optional: drizzle chili oil for some heat and add more parmesan. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!