Quick and easy delicious garlic noodles that will be plated within 20 minutes or less.
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps bring you delicious recipes for free.
Another day, another Quick Meals recipe! These garlic noodles are sort of an Asian fusion style dish that’s perfect for any day of the week.
Prepare to make a huge batch of the noodles because everyone will keep asking for more! (I know this because my husband gobbles it up pretty quickly 🤭 )
Notes for easy delicious garlic noodles
- Type of noodle – I find that spaghetti, linguine or even angel hair pasta work best for this. Feel free to use normal egg noodles too if you like. Enjoy!
- Amount of garlic – Use as much garlic as your heart desires. Mine just happened to be 8 garlic cloves.
Need more Noodle recipes? I’ve got you:
Follow me on Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest for more updates!
Easy Delicious Garlic Noodles
Easy and quick garlic noodles in 15 minutes or less. Perfect filling dish for anyone!
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles about 1/2 a box
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green onion diced
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl and boil the spaghetti noodles according to the instructions. Reserve about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- On low heat, add butter and olive oil to a pan.
- Once the butter melts, add garlic and the white part of green onion. Sauté on low heat for 3-5 minutes or right before the garlic turns lightly golden.
- Add the sauce and a splash of pasta water. Turn the heat up to medium and stir well.
- Once the sauce starts simmering, add the noodles and coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Add parmesan and keep stirring until every strand is well coated.
- Serve on a plate/bowl. Optional: drizzle chili oil for some heat and add more parmesan. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!
*Use as much garlic as your heart desires. Mine just happened to be 8 garlic cloves.
Did you try this recipe?I would love to know how it went! Please leave a rating, comment down below, or tag me on Instagram @FarahJEats.
This was SO GOOD!!!!! I made it last night for my fiancé and I and he said it was the best noodle dish I’ve ever made. Added some fried tofu and swapped out the Parmesan with nutritional yeast to keep it dairy free and it worked like a charm. Definitely keeping this in my go-to dinner recipe list!
Farah J says
Yay! I’m so glad to hear that 🙂 Thanks for trying the recipe!
I was pleasantly surprised by how good this was. Nice balance of salt, umami and garlic. Freshly grated Parm topped it off perfectly. It was ready to eat in no time. I did thicken the sauce with a bit of cornstarch and threw some sliced shiitakes I had in the fridge in too. I like that it’s adaptable to whatever veggies or protein you want to add.
Farah J says
Love that you added your own twist to this! Thanks for trying this recipe 🙂