Chili oil cheese bread. Cheesy toasted bread full of flavor and heat. The perfect appetizer or snack!
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps bring you delicious recipes for free.
Welcome to Day 3 of Recipes With Chili Oil, and today I’m using my Homemade Chili Oil to make some Chili Oil Cheese Bread. If you’re a big fan of bread, this is the perfect thing to prepare for snack time!
To some, having chili oil with bread might be something that’s a bit unfamiliar. But trust me. It’s SO good! Add some shredded mozzarella to sliced bread, top it off with however much chili oil you’d like, bake it, and enjoy this marvellous wonder!
Notes for Chili Oil Cheese Bread
- Chili oil: I used my homemade chili oil. But I recommend the one by Lao Gan Ma if you’re looking for a store bought option.
- Amount of heat: The amount of chili oil used should be up to preference.
Chili Oil Cheese Bread
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 green onion diced
- chili oil
- Add shredded mozzarella to bread. Add as much chili oil as you want on each bread.
- Bake in the oven at 400 F for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with green onions and enjoy!