Welcome back to another Quick Meals post!
Alright noodle lovers, I’ve got this simple recipe up my sleeves that only takes 10 minutes (or less!) to prepare. If you’re a fan of smooth, creamy noodles with a spicy kick, then this Spicy Cheesy Udon is perfect for you! This is definitely a favorite in our household.
The beauty of it is that most of the ingredients can easily be found in your pantry or fridge! It’s a pretty effortless dish to make and a great choice to be part of your dinner rotation.
I used my own Homemade Chili Oil that so many of you have been loving. It’s honestly great with everything! 🙂
Looking for more Noodle recipes? I’ve got you:
Spicy Cheesy Udon
- 1 udon noodles
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp chili oil see notes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt if needed
- 1 slice American cheese see notes
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese see notes
- roasted seaweed for garnish
- green onions for garnish
- Boil the udon noodles and drain.
- Saute minced garlic on medium heat for a few minutes, make sure not to burn it.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer. Once it starts simmering, add chili oil and stir.
- Turn down the heat to low and add cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- Add sugar and stir. Taste for seasoning, add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Add udon and coat noodles with the sauce.
- Serve and garnish with roasted seaweed and green onions. Enjoy!