Cold Refreshing Summer Noodles. A quick and simple 10-minute recipe that’s perfect for hot summer days.
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps bring you delicious recipes for free.
Here’s a dish that I’ve made a few times since the start of summer in order to help chase the heat away – Cold Refreshing Summer Noodles.
It’s light, slightly sour and has a hint of spiciness to it. And I absolutely love the crisp mouthful of cold noodles that I get with each bite. What makes it even better is that it only takes 10 minutes to make! Another Quick Meals recipe for you to try.
I prefer using mung bean noodles for this recipe because the silkiness of the noodles along with its bouncy and chewy texture completes the taste. Rice or glass noodles are a close second. But if you’d like to try with any other noodles, please feel free!
Follow me on Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest for more updates!
Cold Refreshing Summer Noodles
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed/grated)
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp noodle/hot water
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp chili oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Persian cucumber (sliced)
- 2 poached chicken thigh (sliced)
- 1 handful cilantro (minced)
- Boil noodles and reserve some of the noodle water for the sauce.
- Drain the noodles and let it cool under running water for a few minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Add everything to one bowl and mix until everything is coated with the sauce. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply