Well, well, well. Here I am, back again with another noodle recipe! But are we complaining though? Noodles are just the gift that keeps on giving. And this Spicy Peanut Noodles recipe is super quick and easy. Everything done in only 10 minutes!
The best part is that you don’t really have to cook anything! Well, aside from boiling the noodles that is. But other than that, you just need to mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and coat the noodles properly.
The sauce ingredients blend really well together, creating a deep savory flavor that will make you want to devour the noodles. And the spiciness from the chili oil is the cream on top, tying the entire dish together.
This is a Quick Meals recipe that you’ll definitely want in your arsenal.
Spicy Peanut Noodles
- 2 servings noodles
- 1 Persian cucumber (julienned)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp chili oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed/grated)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hot/noodle water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- crushed peanuts
- green onions
- Boil noodles until cooked and drain. Place it under cool running water for 30-60 seconds.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients listed for the sauce. Mix well.
- Add the noodles into the same bowl and cucumbers. Mix well until every strand of noodle is coated.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts, more chili oil and green onions. Enjoy!